Search This Blog

The PSVita is now in my hands!

 Last post I said I'd update you once I do get my hands on the PSVita, and yesterday I did! I didn't make an update post yesterday since I was playing the PSVita all day, but I might as well create this post during a boring school presentation.

The PSVita came with a 128GB SD card, it's already modded and PSN spoofed, and all it needs is some playtime. I installed quite a few titles, such as LBP, ModNation Racers: RT, Spy Chameleon, (which is very nostalgic) Minecraft: PSVita Edition and many more titles. Surprisingly, Minecraft plays great on the hardware it's on, especially LBP as I haven't noticed any lag yet. ModNation Racers lags all over the place since it's a direct port of the PS3 version, but it's bearable.

Now, the only problem is that I have just one friend that owns a PSVita, and since the online services are free, I'd love to start getting more and more PSVita owners onto my friends list! If you also want another PSVita owner on your friend list, go ahead and add miiarcus onto your friend list. You can also suggest games for me to get at my Blips page.

Thank you for reading!