Search This Blog

The PSVita arrived! Just one problem...

 Yesterday I got my PSVita in the mail, and it looks better than I expected. The seller even threw in a case since they had one lying around, also because we were talking to the seller about questions and what other cool stuff it can do. I was able to hold it in my hands for a few minutes until my father said "You have to act excited when you open it up on Christmas." That alone made my stomach drop.

What's the point of holding your Christmas gift in your hands, wrapping it up, waiting two weeks, and opening it up again? There has to be a way to convince him to allow me to use it early, since I can prove my point. When I got a new desktop computer for Christmas, he let me have it out of the box. Maybe because a desktop computer is huge? Is that why he let me have it early? I have many questions that have to be answered.

This post is short, but I'll update y'all once I do find a way to get it in my hands. As always, thanks for reading.