Search This Blog

Pre-owner thoughts about the PSVita

I've been using my PSP a lot ever since I found out that we're actually buying a PSVita, just to get myself hyped about the console. The arrival date said it'll be on my doorstep today or tomorrow, and I really can't wait to get my hands on that console. It's so easy to mod, has an extremely low risk of getting PSN banned, has great graphical capabilities, and a really cool feature that I want to try out.

Now, since my PS3's WLAN chip broke before I could use this feature, we also have a PS4 that barely gets used. That's mostly because the PS4 sits in the living room, and since all of my family members want to watch TV, the PS4 can't really be used. That's all going to change though, since the Vita supports something called "Remote Play."

Remote Play with the PSP and PS3 was very limited, it only supported PS1 games and like 3 PS3 titles. As soon as the PS4 came out and introduced Remote Play with the Vita, it made Remote Play so much better. From what I've heard, Remote Play with the PS4 and Vita supports almost every PS4 game, with the exception of Playstation Move games, of course. I've got some good titles I want to play on the PS4, but I'm barely able to even get on that console because of where the console is. That's all going to change though!

I'm also excited about playing "LittleBigPlanet 2" on that console, since my friend says it's the best one out of the series and the Vita version plays exactly like the PS3 version. Minecraft, ModNation Racers: RT, hell even Jetpack Joyride on the Vita all sound exciting. I've always enjoyed the console releases of Jetpack Joyride since there's no IAPs, no ads, and no BS. Also because you're clicking a button instead of pressing on the screen...

If you, the reader wants to friend me on PSN, send a request to miiarcus and I'll accept it when I can. Thanks for reading!