Search This Blog

It's been quite a while!

 I'm still alive!

I completely forgot about my blogger page existing and lately I had never found the time to write posts for this blog. So what have I been doing over the past 2 months of inactivity from here?

Well, I became the top listener for Motion City Soundtrack on Last.fm!

I've always wanted to be in the top spot for MCS, knowing how much of a big fan I am for the band. Now I just need to dominate the scrobble leaderboards by reaching 20K scrobbles for the band. It's going to take quite a while, but I'm already a 1/3rd of the way there, so it shouldn't take too long.

I also got some albums on vinyl! But Here We Are by Foo Fighters, Lovelife by Lush, and everything is alive by Slowdive are all the vinyl records I own at the moment, but I hope to expand my collection slowly. Collecting vinyls is an expensive hobby!

Other than that, there's nothing else that's worth mentioning. School has taken a chunk out of my free time which limits the things I want to pursue. This winter in general is the worst one yet, because it was so warm and dry which lead to us barely getting any snow. That's quite unusual in my area, we're usually supposed to have more than 2 feet of snow on the ground right now.

I hope I can do more things in the spring and summer that are worth writing about!